A BIG THANK YOU to all who participated and helped make October's Big Tent Event happen! With a wonderful turnout both days, Almono LLC was happy to have so many new faces at Hazelwood Green for the first time. A photo gallery of the day can be found below, along with the preliminary findings from the public plaza Big Tent engagement activities that were compiled in a report-out - Summary of Ideas - that can be found below.
Summary of Ideas - produced by Interface Studio.
Gallery of Photography from the Big Tent (Below), Photography by Annie O'Neill and James KnoX.
IMAGES FROM THE Big Tent Event Photo Booth (below), by Interface Studio
A special shoutout and thank you to all of our vendors and partners for the two days, including: Annie O'Neill Photography, Center of Life, Center of Life Jazz Band, Community Kitchen, Department of City Planning, Fat Rai's, Floriated Interpretations, Greater Hazelwood Neighborhood Plan: Our Hands. Our Plan, Green Gears, Hazelwood Initiative, Interface Studio, James Knox Photography, Landforce, Molly's Trolleys, PA Career Links, Party Saavy, Pittsburgh's Party Pedaler, Playful Pittsburgh Collaborative, Propel Schools, RIDC, The KRUNK Movement, Uber ATC, and WindStax.
Hazelwood Green Events
Keep any eye out for future events here. If you would like to be notified, subscribe to our mailing list, and/or follow us on twitter and instagram.
- Jan 11, 2018 Thirty Design Teams Responded to Hazelwood Green's Plaza RFQ. Jan 11, 2018
- Nov 24, 2017 Earlier this week: Former Steel Mill Forges New Beginning with Groundbreaking Nov 24, 2017
- Nov 10, 2017 Almono site will henceforth be known as Hazelwood Green Nov 10, 2017
- Oct 28, 2017 It's Official! The ARM Institute will be Mill 19's first tenant. Oct 28, 2017
- Oct 28, 2017 Join Hazelwood Green @ ULI's Active Transportation & Real Estate - The Next Frontier Oct 28, 2017
- Oct 3, 2017 Construction Jobs Notice Oct 3, 2017
- September 2017
- Aug 28, 2017 RFEI: IESP Next Steps Aug 28, 2017
- Jul 22, 2017 Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover Jul 22, 2017
- Jul 19, 2017 GBA Bike Tour on Hazelwood Green Jul 19, 2017
- Jul 12, 2017 Update on the review of Integrated Energy Service Provider RFEI responses. Jul 12, 2017
- May 24, 2017 Requests for Expressions of Interest: Energy Service Providers May 24, 2017
- May 21, 2017 The Good News Is, One City in Pennsylvania Is Poised to Crush the 21st Century. The Bad News? May 21, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017 Inside Almono (Hazelwood Green): The Story of How A Former Pittsburgh Steel Mill Becomes a Model of A Sustainable Community Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 5, 2017 ULI Pittsburgh: Hazelwood Green Update Mar 5, 2017
- Feb 28, 2017 Pittsburgh Developments to Watch in 2017 Feb 28, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017 Requests for Proposals: Marketing & Communications Stage 1 Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 22, 2017 Pittsburgh's Last Urban Brownfield to Become Sustainable, Mixed-Use Community Feb 22, 2017
- Dec 1, 2016 Grapple: Episode 09: Hazelwood, A Pittsburgh Neighborhood on the Cusp of Change Dec 1, 2016
- Oct 28, 2016 Almono (Hazelwood Green) Gets A Street And Its First Major Pathway To Development Oct 28, 2016
- September 2016
- Jul 12, 2016 From Red-Hot Steel To Red-Hot Tech: Reinventing An Old Industrial Site Jul 12, 2016
- Nov 16, 2015 What’s next for Almono (Hazelwood Green), the biggest development in Pittsburgh? Nov 16, 2015
- Oct 22, 2014 11 City Development Projects to Get Pittsburghers Pumped Oct 22, 2014
- Oct 10, 2013 Brownfields - LTV Coke Plant at Almono (Hazelwood Green) by PA DCED Oct 10, 2013
- Jan 22, 2013 Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers, Now a Public Attraction Jan 22, 2013
- Jun 30, 2012 ACT II: After the Mill Jun 30, 2012
- Oct 30, 2004 Philanthropic Field Oct 30, 2004